The Mummy 3 disappointed me :(

By GM Cerberus
I went to see The Mummy 3 last Thursday and for me it sucked. I was expecting it to be more fun & exciting like the first & second movie. The first thing you'll notice is that Rachel Weisz is not in this movie. Instead Maria Bello played the character of Evelyn O'connel. To me that was a bit disappointing because I was looking forward in seeing Rachel again hihihi. The dialogue was not as witty & the scene sequencing was done poorly. I don't know if they changed script writers but you can really tell that its different from the previous Mummy movies. The only good thing about this movie is they kept the same awesome CGI. You cant say anything bad about the computer generated images in this film. The physics,the fluidity of motion & the details of the CGI characters was great. Props to Jet Li & Michelle Yeoh for doing a good job in this movie. Its nice to see Asians doing so well in Hollywood. Brendan Fraser did a good job as well. I wish they hired a better actor to protray Alex O'connel because Luke Ford didnt do justice for that part. If your going to ask me just rent the DVD and watch it at home. Go watch the dark knight again instead ^_^


 

1 comment so far.

  1. ---AndreA--- August 19, 2008 at 8:34 PM
    Your right..
    It was very disappointing..
    The special effects are annoying..
    Tsktsk.. T_T

Something to say?